[A83] VTI problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] VTI problem

Hi,

sorry I'm posting to this list, but the TI Emulator list doesn't seem to be
very active anymore... So, here's my problem:
I seem to be too stupid to get Virtual TI (v2.5 beta 5) working. I select
the TI-83 Plus ROM 1.13 and the skin is loaded, but nothing happens when I
click on "On", neither when I press Scroll Lock. The skin is OK, it's the default
one, and I checked with the Skin Creator that the On button represents the
TI On button.
As I said, I am surely only too stupid to get this working. Can anybody help
me?

TIA,
Pascal Maillard