[A83] Re: clipping routine without self modifying code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: clipping routine without self modifying code

> This one might be even faster, but you have to disable the
> interrupts
> before you run it unless you have an IT routine that doesn't use the
> af'
> register:
>
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/asm/source/routines/drawline.zip

Your routine was the first one that I looked at, but I dismissed it
because it used self modifying code.  However, all the others that I have
seen have the same problem!  I ended up going back to drawline and
copying it to RAM.  Thanks for the help!
Matthew Marshall

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!