[A83] Re: clipping routine without self modifying code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: clipping routine without self modifying code

> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/source/routines/ascr.h

Thanks! ... but it seems that I need a little more help... line 292 says:
ld hl,ExpTable+1
...but ExpTable does not seem to be defined anywhere.  What is it?

> If you need speed, it is better not to clip when rendering the
> sprites.

No, I don't really need speed for rendering sprites.  Unfortunately, I
will need as much speed as I can get when drawing lines.  Any tips here?

Matthew Marshall

> --
> David Phillips <david@acz.org>
> http://david.acz.org/