[A83] Re: InsertMem/DelMem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: InsertMem/DelMem

>    That means that to run, say, a 10,000 byte program,
>    you need 10,000 bytes of free RAM? It seems to me
>    that that's one hell of an inefficient way to do
>    things.

How would you else execute a 10,000 byte program. It has a fixed org
address, otherwise it would become a lot slower. And if you want to make
large programs, you should use apps because those can be larger and don't
have the max size limit of 8.8k (at least on the plus). Apps aren't copied
their page is just swapped in the 4000h-7FFFh range.

Martin Warmer