[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:40 PM 6/1/03 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 03/06/01 3:19:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>aaronstj@hotmail.com writes:
>
>reply:
>And if they've already filled all 24k of RAM, it pretty much doesn't
>matter how you    allocate free space, does it, because all the methods
>are going to fail.  Out of  memory, no program, that's all there is to it.
>
>Exactly my point.  (that's why I included all the other safe ram locations
>out of the sdk, for people who didn't have the sdk guide)
>Nick
>
>(aol, now with a bit less html)

Umm ... nope.  Still with the HTML.  Look, the Eudora client is very nice,
easy to configure, and asks you when you send mail whether to send plain or
HTML (or both).  For example, I'm going to click Plain right after I send
this, to eliminate the styling.  Unless you really like having your
computer tell you when you have mail ...