[A83] Re: CRT (was SDCC port)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: CRT (was SDCC port)

>Are floats going to be attempted at all?

Float primitives will be atemmpted only insofar as they are attempted by
SDCC (which is not at all, at the moment).  However, since this is a
calculator we're talking about, it seems to shame to to let all the
math-heavy programming the hardware offers go to waste.  I think the
solution is to provie a library in addition to the CRT that supplies very
simple wrappers to call the calculators many math functions and manipulat
OP0...OP6 and the floating point stack.

Stupid like a fox!
Look ma, I'm an artist: http://aaronstj.deviantart.com