From: "Aaron St.John" <aaronstj@hotmail.com>
Sent: 01/27/03 04:56 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: CRT (was SDCC port)

> >Another ambitious idea: shared libraries. This would require its own shell

>of course.

I considered teh idea of using a new shell, but I eventually decided it
wasn't needed.  There no reason why any program can't find the library
variable and either copy it so RAM or else simply jump right into the
location of the varaible (so long as the CRT only refers to itself with
relative jumps).

Stupid like a fox!
Look ma, I'm an artist: http://aaronstj.deviantart.com