[A83] SDCC Port proof-of-concept

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] SDCC Port proof-of-concept

I told you I'd try to have a proof of concept in withing a week. :)

I've gotten a bare minumum of TI-83 functionality out of SDCC.  I currently
have the bare bones of a linker and a couple of bits of a library.  Look
like this project is extremely doable.

to program at http://www.theknowledgefilter.com/aaronstj/test.83p was
compiled with the following source code:

--BEGIN CODE---
//This is a quick program I wrote to test what should become
//ti83dk.  I wrote it so that it would compile as a console program
//with MSVC++.  The idea is to get it to run on the TI-83.  Now let's
//get to hacking!

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

extern int rand();

void main(void)
{

        char    name[16];
        int     myNumber;
        int     guess;
        char    guessString[16];

        printf("Hello World!\n\n");

        printf("What's your name:\n");
        gets(name);

        printf("\nLet's play a game, %s\n\n",name);

        printf("I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10!  Try to guess
it:\n");

        myNumber = (rand() % 10) + 1;

        gets(guessString);
        guess = atoi(guessString);