[A83] Re: 3.0 prerelease base vti83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 3.0 prerelease base vti83

It works fine for me, I see that the Send File command is disabled.  I tried
sending the Bubble Bobble app to it, worked fine.  MirageOS also worked.  I
noticed that to get new apps to show up, you have to reset the ram.

A suggestion: Display ALL the hex values as characters, don't just display
periods instead of out of range characters, use the Terminal or TI83 font
and display the real characters.  Or make this a toggleable option.  Love
the new hex editor!  It's now easy to change the hex values.

VTICapture works fine with this version.

If I loaded the 1.14 update rom, it did nothing but beg for a calc OS to be
installed.

I got a bunch of access violations whenever I tried to load a TI83- rom,
guess this version doesn't support the nonflash calcs.

BUG: If you press the mouse down on a button, then drag the mouse off the
window with the mouse button still held down, (ie, drag the apps button off
the screen) you get access violations and scanline errors.