[A83] Re: VTI update needs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VTI update needs

I'd like to see more stuff added to the debugger.

First of all, I'd like to see 3 columns of code.  The rightmost column is
the currently executing code, the middle column starts from the last word on
the stack, the left column starts from the previous word on the stack from
the middle...

$9000          $9123        $AB14         Stack:
_______________________________________  ________
|            |            |           |  |$9215 |
| call $9123 | call $AB14 | some code |  |$9002 |
| ret        |            |           |

I'd also like to see some more memory viewers, one for (hl), one for (bc),
one for (de) and one for (ix).  I'd also like to see it much easier to edit
the ram, like Hex Editor easy...

Hell, I'd like to see a Step Back command...

But these are probably too big requests.