From: Corey <corey@acz.org>
Sent: 01/12/03 03:12 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] VTI update needs

> Hello everyone,

    I've been recently asked to look into current VTI status/capaiblities,
namely for TI-83 SE and higher rom versions for the 83+/SE series.

    And of course, after we stopped updating, the new rom versions didn't
get their little tweaks and flash was never introduced into one of the
beta
versions although it was coded into a redo flash/dev version we were
working
on for a specific contract.

    If I do go ahead and update VTI...under general release pending their
request...for this party who asked me to look into it, are there any other
general/specific needs of the community for VTI in the 83+/SE range?

Corey