[A83] Re: ungrouping in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ungrouping in ASM

> The TI-83 Plus Developer Guide mentions groups briefly (yes I am talking
> about the kind that cannot be unarchived.

Well, they can, actually ;-)
Just change the type to program, unarchive, change to group again.
You can still ungroup it now, but when ram is cleared the group is gone too
(not sure about that though, could be that there's some shadow thing or the
group is still archived, but without * before the name, but I don't think
so)

>(You can make them by hitting
> [MEM], [8], and choosing create new. It's also possible to look them up
with
> chkfindsym and other symbol table searching routines.
>
> However I was unable to find a Rom call that ungroups them. There also
isn't
> a command that ungroups things in the catalog.
>
> My point is, as far as I know I don't think TI has documented anyway to
> ungroup stuff from user programs and apps.
>

> If anyone know of a routine that can do this, although it seems there
isn't,
> that would be great.

Groeten,
Ronald Teune