[A83] ungrouping in ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] ungrouping in ASM

The TI-83 Plus Developer Guide mentions groups briefly (yes I am talking
about the kind that cannot be unarchived. (You can make them by hitting
[MEM], [8], and choosing create new. It's also possible to look them up with
chkfindsym and other symbol table searching routines.

However I was unable to find a Rom call that ungroups them. There also isn't
a command that ungroups things in the catalog.

My point is, as far as I know I don't think TI has documented anyway to
ungroup stuff from user programs and apps.

If anyone know of a routine that can do this, although it seems there isn't,
that would be great.