[A83] Re: time between lcd writes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: time between lcd writes

> The romcall does not delay x many clocks, it simply reads a port until
> it indicates the LCD isn't busy.  You can get a rough estimate but I
> would guess it varies slightly from machine to machine and depending on
> batteries and other variables.

It does? It didn't in TI83-, and I assumed it didn't on Ti83+ too, at
least earlier versions of the rom.Checking the lcd driver for the bit is a bit inefficiant, it would almost
always be true on the first try because the delay needed isn't very long.on the ti83- it was somewhere around 30-40 clocks. Have heard something of
it beeing longer on 83+:s though...
--Olle

Follow-Ups: References: