[A83] Re: ti83 / ti83+ compilation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ti83 / ti83+ compilation

They're not in tokens.inc but I just copied the missing equ's and they seem
to work fine. My program now works in ion on the ti83 but I can't get it to
work with send(9prgm. Could anyone tell me how I can make such programs
with zds, since simply sending the .hex output through obj83 didn't work.

Thanks, Martin

At 22:50 1-2-03 +0100, you wrote:
>for the return codes you might want to try tokens.inc, and if that fails,
>I believe they are compatible with 83+ return codes, so you might be able
>to copy those out of ti83plus.inc
>
>--Peter-Martijn
>
>On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Martin wrote:
>
> > Zds understands the file without any trouble but there are a lot of
> > constants missing from the file, I can't find a single getkey return code
> > (eg kvars) All B_CALL's don't work anymore and a couple of other problems.

Follow-Ups: References: