[A83] Re: Installer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Installer program

> > Thanks, that works great.  I was just worried about the assembler trying
> > to write multiple pieces of code into the same location in the object
file
> > (i.e. .org 9327h appears three times in my finished installer).
> >

> If you type the following in your source file (either directly, or as the
> result
> of includes)
>
> .org 9327h
> .org 9327h
>
> that won't cause problems. Be careful though that you don't get stuff like
>
> .org 9327h
>  xor a
> .org 9327h
>
> that'll thoroughly mess things up.
>
> Rob van Wijk

Well... I do have something like your second example, because the includes
are at the end of the installer program file, but it seems to work fine?!

.org 9327h
;... installer program
#include "prog1.z80" ; .org 9327h\ ... prog 1 install data
#include "prog2.z80" ; .org 9327h\ ... prog 2 install data
#include "prog3.z80" ; .org 9327h\ ... prog 3 install data
.end

Jeff