[A83] Re: returning to OS in call routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: returning to OS in call routines

If you need to have a variable in an instruction that always works with
constants. For example all bitwise operations, if you use smc in an app you
can usually make it smaller when you need bit operators with variables.

Martin