From: "Tobias" <supermobbe@yahoo.de>

Subject: [A83] returning to OS in call routines

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:49:36 +0200

i  write often call routines and also call routines in call routines. In one of these routines i want to check if the "clear-button" is pressed and if so then program should exit. And for this you usually use "ret" but this would exit the routine?! So how to return to OS from a routine? Impossible? Thanks