[A83] Re: finding the absolute value of hl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: finding the absolute value of hl

Yea, I should have done more of that.  I haven't figured out the
breakpoints in flashsim yet, and I cannot get VTI to work.  I often print
out the source and work throught it manually.  Anyhow, I am feeling kind
of stupid now.

MWM