[A83] Re: Gameboy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Gameboy

>         Purple?  It should be blue.  Hmmm.   oh well, i'm sorry.  i'll try
> remember to stop sending HTML e-mail.  My bad.
>
>                                         ~ Colin
>
> I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

This is what GMX said "HTML-Mail: Diese Mail enthält nicht nur reinen Text,"
("HTML-Mail: This Mail does not just contain plain text") :P
Anyway, maybe this helps you:

==========================
How do I stop AOL from sending HTML to the Internet?
AOL version 6:
http://www.obri.net/aol/
AOL version 7:
http://obri.net/aol/70.html

The above information is from http://www.efn.no/html-bad.html, thanks
to whoever posted that url to this list a while ago.

Hope that helps,
Rob van Wijk