[A83] Re: 83p os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83p os

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:14:28 +0200 (MEST)
robvanwijk@gmx.net wrote:

> Too bad, I'd really like to see a true multitasking OS for the calc.
> :( I'm not a lawyer, but if it's only for personal use, then you
> should be save.

Well... I want to release it, but I will first check the law... But I
know that the swedish law accepts to copy a application to individual
persons, which means that I can send a application to somebody, but I'm
not allowed to sent publish it to the public, so anyone can download.
And there also another question, will I finish this project? I hope so,
but I don't know, and I use my 83+ in school...

--
Max Sikstrom
pengi@molik.org

MoLiK programming and demo group