[A83] Re: 83p os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83p os

> I'm from sweden, but I'm not planning to distribute the OS... I just write
> if for fun. I don't think there will be any applications for the OS, It is
> just a test to use the TI multitasked...

Too bad, I'd really like to see a true multitasking OS for the calc. :(
I'm not a lawyer, but if it's only for personal use, then you should be
save.

> cool hack... thanks...

Just for the record: it wasn't mine, I should've been more clear about that.
Michael figured it out first, somebody else (his name is somewhere in that
thread, somewhere among those hundreds of posts..., I'll try to find it when
I've got some more time) then figured it out too, and posted it.

Rob van Wijk