[A83] Re: StarCraft for TI-83??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: StarCraft for TI-83??

Hey, on the TI-83(+,se) anything can be done!  I am not saying that it
can be done well, but never mind that ;)  Actually, I know nothing of
StarCraft.  (and no, I have not been locked my entire life!)  Is it a
RTS?  I remember some rts attempts done in ti-basic, but they were just
that: attempts.

Matthew Marshall

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:42:35 -0500 "Jeff" <telepath75@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Would it be reasonable to consider designing a StarCraft for TI-83?
> I see
> there are some SC fans out there...
>
> I'm talking something very simple.  One race, few units, few
> buildings,
> simple tech tree, 32x32 map, no terrain, no custom triggers, simple
> impact
> sprites.  Could one incorporate this with 20kb?
>
> A simple single-player or multi-player starcraft would be
> ultra-cool...
>
> Jeff

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com