From: Hays Games
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 19:07
Subject: [A83] Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Fellow programmers,

Tuesday marked an important day for all of us here in the Ti-Community.  Hays Corporation official investigators have at long last uncovered who the #2 NPO ti-calculator terrorist known as "GOD"'s true identity is.  All this time, "GOD" was none other then Fryed Software's very own Ed Fry.

In other events, our very own "Macho Man" Mike Smith is working around the clock on Doorways 2004, the most advanced shell ever to hit the Ti83+.

And finally, progammer "Millilon Dollar" Mike Delsi is putting the finishing touches on the new graphics for Halo83.5.  "Macho Man" Mike has said that, "Halo83.5 is alot like Halo83.  Except it's Halo83 on fire and being chased by ninjas, and the ninjas are all on fire too."

As always, we will keep you posted.

Andy "The Skunk" Morgans, President

Follow-Ups: References: