[A83] i'm designing a chess program (a bit off topic)

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] i'm designing a chess program (a bit off topic)

I am thinking about what order to implement the following features in an asm
chess program that I plan to write.  Give each of them a 1-9 ranking, 1
being least important, 6 important but infrequently used, and 9 important
and frequently used.

a) clock

b) grayscale pieces

c) database of games

d) on-calc piece set editor

e) built-in skins

f) manually type in moves, e.g. Nb6 moves the knight to b6

g) numbers and letters on the side of the board to indicate rank/file, e.g.

8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
 a b c d e f g h

Any other features that you would like to see?

Bounce them off the mailing list if you want everyone to have access to the
results of this survey, or mail me directly <francishuang@hotmail.com>