[A83] Source Code for ti-83 os - In order to prevent reset

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Source Code for ti-83 os - In order to prevent reset

Recently I came across a program by radicalsoftware to
prevent resets for ti-86. The program overrides the default
keypress for Reset Memory (on the 86). Basically if the
person presses enter it says memory reset and reduces the
contrast but in fact everything is still (the user has to
press the custom button or something like that for it to do
a real reset).

Anyways I'm curious to know is there a source code for the
ti-83's OS so that I can find out the address I need to do
the same or does anyone know what addresses I would need to
change to acheive this?

PS. This is for 83 not 83+
PPS. I know I can install password protection but I don't
want to do this.
PPPS. Thanks in advance to all who reply.