[A83] Re: Me so curious

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Me so curious

> As far as I know, no one has discovered how to write to the flash memory =
> yet.
> If someone is interested, then you should start with disassembling the =
> _arc_unarc=20
> rom call.
>
> //David, Cirrus Programming
> http://cirrus.tigalaxy.com

Disassembling rom calls is pointless in this case. It is already known what
value
must be outputted to what ports to enable flash writes. The problem is that
this is only accepted when the "out" instruction is on one of three ROM
pages,
all of which are part of the OS. Even if you would copy the entire
_arc_unarc
routine in your own program, it wouldn't work.
If you want more info, go ask Michael, if he found a way to do it, he
probably
knows a lot about the subject. ;)

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net