[A83] Re: email virus stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: email virus stuff

>From: "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>

why do you always seem to try to act so superior to all others? Here is my
logic. Follow along.

email was to peter@... from someone who was supposed to be me. I email
people very rarely, except A83. How do you think it got my email adress? It
must either be from a spam mailing list, which I can't contact, or, more
probably, A83. How did it get peter? from the adress book, or maybe cache,
yes, I know. If you would listen to what people say before answering them,
it would be nice. I was merely trying to help. So, if anyone knows
peter@ds98.com they probably have some email virus. I know I cannot have it,
I use hotmail on the web site ONLY.
If you read the forwarded virus warnings I sent, you would know they were
from some virus scanner, I was not being sent the email with the virus.
Maybe I missed something you said, but I think you are the one who did

Jimmy Pardey
P.S.   peter@ds98.com