[A83] email virus stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] email virus stuff

ok, I know klez is getting old, but does anyone know a peter@ds98.com,
because if you do, you probably have one of those email adress spoofing
worms. I think it would be rather hard to send an email virus through
hotmail (I do not use outlook express or anything)

(1st email)

The attachment(s) that you sent with the following mail
was deleted by MailScan (not delivered to the recipient)
The Mail came from    : j_pardey@hotmail.com
The Mail recipient    : peter@ds98.com
Subject of the Mail   : Happy Allhallowmas
Message-ID            :
<200210191448.g9JEmuoi348810@pimout4-ext.prodigy.net>

The following attachments were deleted:

Use  MailScan on  your  EMail Servers  for maximum protection
from Internet-borne viruses.

(next email)

The attachment(s) that you sent with the following mail
had Viruses in it!

The Mail came from    : j_pardey@hotmail.com
The Mail recipient    : peter@ds98.com
Subject of the Mail   : Happy Allhallowmas
Message-ID            :
<200210191448.g9JEmuoi348810@pimout4-ext.prodigy.net>

Attachment-Name         Virus-Name              Action-Taken
61228665.HTM            "Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload" Deleted
href.pif                (None)                  File was Deleted as per
Server
Administrator Rules

Use  MailScan on  your  EMail Servers  for maximum protection
from Internet-borne viruses.

(end of emails)

thought this would be better to send to A83 than to peter, because he
probably wouldn't know if someone was on A83. Thank you, just want to alert
any who have the virus.

Jimmy Pardey

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!