[A83] Re: [O/T] Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: [O/T] Linux

All I can tell you is that in my opinion you shouldn't take mandrake if
you can choose for another one. I only have xperience with redhat
(which runs like a breeze in my experience) and mandrake, so I can't give
you much advice.

Well, just this one piece extra: Installing debian can be a real pain if
you're already used to redhat's (text) install method.
I stopped after a massive package selection screen (yeah, I know I could
have downloaded selected packages instead of three cd's).

--Peter-Martijn