[A83] Re: deteting a TI83+SE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: deteting a TI83+SE

No!

the "#DEFINE" lines are instructions that TASM detects to include or
not some parts of the code, this is NOT asm code interpreted by the
calc !

I mean, when Patrick D. puts #DEFINE 83PLUSSE at the beginning of
phoenix source code, TASM compiles those parts of the code:

#IFDEF 83PLUSSE
[83+SE specific code here]
#ENDIF

and doesn't compile those parts :

#IFNDEF 83PLUSSE
[code that can make the 83+SE crash]
#ENDIF

Thus, Patrick D. can easily (!) program on several calculators with
*about* the same code.