[A83] Re: Detacheds website

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Detacheds website

At 10:26 PM 5/30/02 +0200, you wrote:

>It does sound weird that they cannot rewrite those files from scratch,
>I think it'd take less time than the wait for adam they're currently
>doing...

Its almost like the DarkBASIC website.  THey had a fully funstional forum
system (actually, they were on thier second one) but decided to change it
when they made a new site layout.  THe idea was for a short delay beofre
they got the new one working.  The date was Easter, and they still haven't
gotten the idea to simply use the old boards . . . they even state that
htey still have all of the old forum databases, which have messages and
accounts for everyone.