[A83] Re: system flag for regraph when next graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: system flag for regraph when next graph

The graph screen seems to be redrawn everytime I quit the ASM program. to
delete a function seems to be the only way to fix it if it isn't cleared.
Thank you for the help though. Maybe I need to switch some other flag, after
_grfbufcpy, to make the calc think it is on hme screen. That would screw up
the homescreen though. Thanks for the help though, and maybe I am not
understanding you. I am pretty lame in ASM or any programing language now.