[A83] Re: system flag for regraph when next graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: system flag for regraph when next graph

I should have mentioned it, but I tried that, and once the program finished,
the graph was redrawn. I think I will just include a set dirty program in my
release. Thank you, and now I have just found bintodb, so don't answer my
second question. Sorry, I didn't look through dos fr sme stupid reason.

Jimmy Pardey