[A83] Re: Ion as TI-OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ion as TI-OS

Perhaps what was meant in the letter was to create a new OS for the
calcuator, rather than using TIOS. There is a hacked version of the TI-89 OS
that can apparently remove the os, and et the calc recieve any os, even if
there are no proper certificates or whatever security measures there are. So
essentially, one could have Mirage OS with math APPS, if that makes any
sense.