[A83] disassembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] disassembly

Hi everyone,

I want do disassemble the TI-83P OS. To be more precise, I was thinking of
placing a jump after the "Reset all memory" option so that it would go right
to the "Mem cleared" screen, without actually clearing the memory.

Unfortunately, the (very very) little disassembly\Reverse Engineering
experience I have is with IA-32 Win32\Linux binaries in a nice comfortable
PC using easy-to-use tools like IDA-Pro, Win32dasm, gdb, etc.

Could someone throw me some links to useful tools (a disassembler would be
nice for starters), tutorials or anything else that could be useful? Have
any of you ever tried doing this? Is there a better way to do this? Any
comments?

Thanks!