[A83] interrupts and APD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] interrupts and APD

Hi, I tried to make a little interrupt program, but I experienced some
problems:

1) I read the tutorial in ASMGuru. "ei" and "di"
were used in the interrupt program. But with using these commands, my vti
crashes. Does somebody knows what I did wrong, how to prevent this. Or is it
possible to set up an interrupt without using these commands (I was able to,
but...).

2) When running an interrupt on the background of ti-OS my vti crashes after
(approx.) 5 minutes. This is probably caused by APD (I can't thing of
another explanation). But ASMGuru says that APD will be turned of in IM 2.
So what causes the crash and what can I do about it?

3) Btw: does somebody knows a good URL to find asm source codes (for ti-83
of course)?

Verzend en ontvang Hotmail via je mobieltje: http://mobile.msn.com