[A83] Re: Saferam and custom lables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Saferam and custom lables

[-: And you suspect your program to be running while new TI-OS software
is installed :-]

Saferam isn't ram that isn't used in any way.
It's ram that isn't used, or is rarely used while you execute
programs/apps, and does not contain data that should be preserved during
execution of a program/app.

As I Recall, saferam2 is 531 bytes long, so use it....

--Peter-Martijn