[A83] sprite game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] sprite game

I've written my first "game" in ion... which moves a sprite around the screen.

However, I am currently have 2 problems with it:

1.  When ever you quit (by hitting clear it should, bcall(_clrLCDFull) and
ret) you are returned to Mirage OS... but when I try to quit mirage after
running my program... my calculator crashes.

2.  I thought since this is an ASM the sprite would move around much faster
than it does.  Like, in pheonix... your main ship moves around real fast...
yet, my sprite doesnt move around that fast at all.