[A83] Re: Compiling for ION

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Compiling for ION

Try putting in C93000 as the first line after the AsmPrgm, it should allow
ION/MirageOS to detect it. Anyway, replacing the last two 00's with a hex
character value will place that character in the program description. The
next few lines also get put in the description, but that's as far as I know
for ION in hex.

Colin Hart
Xempest@aol.com