[A83] Re: ASM program space alocation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ASM program space alocation

Haha.  You fell into the same trap that Matt Johnson did when he wrote the
advanced interrupt section for 86 Central.  It probably works that way if
you are using IM 2 for real devices.  But on the calculator, since there is
no interrupting device, the value can be and is completely random.  If you
use 256 bytes, it will crash.  You must use 257 bytes.