From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Thomas Lutz
Sent: 15 March 2002 03:00
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] App signing

Ok...I finally wrote an APP and have tested it using the Flash Debugger. I
also read the section in App Guru titled "The Application Development
Process," but I'm not sure I fully understand it. Do I have to send my
application to TI for it to work on a regular calculator, or can the signing
be done by myself? I need a key file, right?

Any responses that can clarify this process for me are well appreciated!

Thanks
-Tom

Follow-Ups: References: