[A83] Re: Help! I can't display my title sprite using bcall(ionputsprit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Help! I can't display my title sprite using bcall(ionputsprite)!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Andrew Scagnelli wrote:

> X-All-To's: <hyper@hbyte.net>
>

> I have a 94x62 title screen sprite, and when I try to use the bcall(ionputs=
> prite) routine, it only gives me a compiling error.

Hmm, what compiler error?

> I must admit, however, that I use the Hyperbytes Nederlandese online assemb=
> ler.  (ticalc.hbyte.net)

Well, thats just a web interface to tasm...
Though quite a few caveits may be in it
Would your program be sim city 2002?
Last time you got 6 errors... according to my logs

--Peter-Martijn