[A83] Re: sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: sprite routine

At 02:32 PM 3/5/02 +0100, you wrote:

>That was a really good hint, but I'd want it masked (I mean, I want the
>whole background of the sprite cleared). How to do that?

Do the sma ething, but make sure that you start the render in the upper
left so that the white space you draw isn't overwriting the already drawn
stuff.  Or, if you have an alpha map, just leave the stuff off the 9x9
blank.  I'm assuming that you have a masked sprite routine; several
examples can be found is the archives for this list and ticalc.org.