[A83] Re: Detecting strings in BASIC programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Detecting strings in BASIC programs

That's not so hard, firstly you need to skim through the vat trying to
find programs (Starting with $05). Once you found a program, look in it's
data (pointer is a few bytes after the start byte) to find a colon at the
3rd byte (first 2 are sizebytes). If it is, store the location of the vat
entry in a list and continue.

I believe asmguru has a part that skims through the vat... you should
check that out

--PEter-Martijn