[A83] beginnning, need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] beginnning, need help

I just started learning assembly, and I've gone through asm83 guru, and
understand the commands alright....    the problem I've got is getting the
programs assembled and run on my calc.  I've got a 83+SE, and the BASIC
command line 'Send(9prgmXXXX'  doesn't work, gives me a syntax error.  The
programs I've tried have assembled without errors so how can I run them??  Do
I have to go through a shell such as MirageOS or Ion?  If so, how do I do
that?

Sorry for all the questions, any and all help is appreciated,

Baron