[A83] Re: Accents [OT] (Was: Monsters in smoothscroll game)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Accents [OT] (Was: Monsters in smoothscroll game)

> Van: Patai Gergely <patai.ti@freemail.hu>
>
> I'll beat you to that: the Hungarian layout contains flying=20
> accents too (AltGr+top row buttons, altogether 12 of them),=20
> so you can type almost any kind of Latin character (even=20
> the Icelandic special characters and the deprecated=20
> German "scharfes s") without any adjustment.

Well, I never liked those other layouts, there is indeed even a 'Dutch
keyboard loayout" (with 'German' things like 'AltGr'...). Having keys in
other places than they 'belong' is anoying.

Hmm, but eh, I don't know how to get a "ringel-s" (or "scharfes s") with my
key-trick... And some don't match to my character set:

~n -> ñ

	Henk Poley <><