[A83] Re: Monsters in smoothscroll game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monsters in smoothscroll game

Thanks, that's a smart technique I shall think about how I shall implement
it.

>Ps. how did you manage to write the word "co=F6rdinate"? (if=20 >you didn't
do it consciously) I once saw it in a newspaper=20 >article, and I couldn't
imagine how it could get there...   Did I wrote that? I think the list
serveris getting a bit strange, because, you 2nd answer is before your first
anser in my box, and I didn't recieve my own request??   Maarten

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM500901/157'