[A83] Re: Monsters in smoothscroll game [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monsters in smoothscroll game [OT]

> > Turn on numlock, keep alt down and on the numpad type
> > 0246. You could also use charmap and copy-paste.
>
> Bad answer, in fact. I have to type ALT-148, the old DOS=20
> code to get that character. An easier solution would be=20
> probably just pressing it on the keyboard, as my favourite=20
> language directly supports it. :)

On my system they both work.

> diaeresis or umlaut (though the latter is German...)

In ti83asm.inc those characters are called LcapOAcute, LcapOGrave
LcapOCaret, LcapODier. I knew the first three, but now I know where
the "dier" comes from :)
Technically an umlaut is two small lines, not dots.

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net