[A83] Re: Compilation [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Compilation [OT]

> Van: robvanwijk@gmx.net
>
> BTW, David is right, Phoenix' source is even more complex (and for
> the same reason, more confusing) than Vertigo's. The source to
> Phoenix comes in something like 20 to 30 files, enjoy ;)

Once you have read one you will know what it's about, and you just need to
follow the #include 'links' to get to all the appropriate files for your
platform.

Everything in one file is far more obfucating. I've taken a look at Vertigo
and I think that when you just sort out 4 (or 5) files for the different
platforms you can uptimize it a little bit easier.

	Henk Poley <><